May 2013 Player of the Month
Congratulations to Elizabeth Haines for being chosen as May's Ultimate Player!
Elizabeth is a long time Level III - Life Mastery player and is a current player in The Ultimate Life Coaching program.
Elizabeth is incredibly giving of her time and puts her training into action within the Ultimate Game community by connecting with her teammates and helping them discover their core values.
She is engaged and encouraging on team calls and within the private Facebook groups. Her authenticity and energy are an inspiration!
Elizabeth has helped dozens of players work through their core values exercise. We have received many messages of thanks and gratitude for her contribution.
Here are a few of those messages!
- “Elizabeth has helped me personally - more than once - when it came to figuring out my core values, and when I needed to figure out my next direction in life as related to a recent Ultimate Game of Life webinar. She is always available to other players for support and is in the Level III group regularly, posting inspirational messages or intelligently responding to others. She is a giving person and shares authentically in the group.”
- “Elizabeth offered to walk me through my core values when they just didn't feel right. She spent a good chunk of time with me on the phone until my core values felt just right.”
- “She is putting the training into action and is supportive in so many ways. She is always helpful and cheerful.”
- “She is a go giver who is always willing to work with Level II and Level III players to do their values assessment exercise; she is actively designing her environments, especially her physical environment for success; I understand she was instrumental in pushing for The Ultimate Life Coaching Program and in designing some of the parts. She is very active on Facebook sharing her wins and inspiring others. She is actively sharing The Ultimate Game of Life in her network and promoting it through her affiliate link.”
- “Elizabeth and I did some work to find out my core values. She helped me to understand what drives me to do some of the things I do in life. Now with a bigger and better picture of who I am and what motivates me. I can set my goals to line up with my values and live a more inspired life. Thanks Elizabeth!”
Thank you Elizabeth for all you do in the TUG community!
Leave your comments and congratulations to Elizabeth below!
Please continue to submit nominations! Each month the team will look at all nominations, past and present. Don’t be afraid to nominate yourself! The Ultimate Player of the Year will be chosen from this year’s 12 Player of the Month winners.
Please Click Here to make your nominations for June!
December 2013 Player of the Month
In December we are honoring the player who received the most nominations from teammates and coaches in 2013.
October 2013 Player of the Month
We are excited to announce Julie Ann Price as The Ultimate Game’s October Player of...
July 2013 Player of the Month
Congratulations to Liane Carmi, July's Ultimate Player! Liane plays her game at the highest level. ...
April 2013 Player of the Month
Congratulations to Christina Solstad for being chosen as April’s Ultimate Player! Christina is a long time player of...
February 2013 Player of the Month
Congratulations Lynn Lambrecht Players who play full out in the game inspire us to...