Get Inspired! - Transformational Leadership Webinar by Jim Bunch
Powerful Transformational Leadership Webinar Recording from Year-Long Players' Coaching Sessions
This webinar recording on Transformational Leadership is from one of our recent year-long player sessions. Players tell me this is one of the most inspiring ones we've done all year.
In addition to the principles we cover on transformational leadership, you'll get a sneek peek at the kind of coaching experience our year-long players receive.
I hope enjoy this unique opportunity and share it with your colleagues and friends.
- Transformational leadership is all about having the ability to change, grow, and transform.
- It is impossible to create transformation in isolation. In order to change the world, it is very important to be very involved in the world and in life.
- In order to create transformation in other people, in groups and communities, you must first be able to create change in your own life. This lesson will focus on the qualities and characteristics of transformational leaders to provide you with a baseline of where you are today in relationship to your ability to be a transformational leader.
- Transformational Leadership Defined
- Qualities of Transformational Leaders
- How to Become a Transformational Leader
Remember, if you enjoyed this, please share it using the buttons below the author box below.
You can join us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheUltimateGameofLife
If you're new here & want email updates when we release trainings like this, Sign up Here.
March 2013 Player of the Month
Congratulations Sam Sansom The March Player of the month does more than just show up,...
TUG 2012 Player of the Year
Congratulations Liz Ramos Every single day, the Ultimate Game of Life is hearing and celebrating...
The Ultimate Game of Life: How It Has Changed My Life
By: Brandi Massie It was 90 days ago when I was introduced to The Ultimate Game of Life....
Goal Setting with Purpose and Distinction
2 Purposes of Goal Setting with 15 Key Distinctions! Life Coaching Tips
BONUS: Winning the Inner Game
Winning the Inner Game - Conditioning and Programming the Mind As you may have read in a recent email, over the...